D7387: Save calendar colors immediately rather than on exit.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 18 17:28:58 BST 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7387#137153, @dkurz wrote:

  > What happens if the user sets the color back to default? We wouldn't get past line 760, and disableColor() wouldn't be called, so the color would not be saved immediately, right?

  If you want to set it back to default, you call disableColor().
  myColor.isValid() is about checking for "cancel" in the color dialog, and myColor != defaultColor is about not making any change if the user selected the same color again (no-op). I don't see how assignColor() can ever have the meaning of "setting the color back to default".

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7387