Kube flatpak: SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 1 17:12:44 BST 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017, at 10:23 PM, Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> On Monday, July 31, 2017 9:47:03 PM CEST Christian Mollekopf wrote:
> > Yeah, this seems to be a flatpak only issue.
> >
> > You could try "pluginviewer -c" or "saslpluginviewer -c" to list
> > available plugins.
> >
> > I have opened a ticket in phabricator: https://phabricator.kde.org/T6687
>
> The SASL plugin is likely installed to the /app prefix, so you need to
> set
> SASL_PATH env variable to point to /app/usr/lib(64)/sasl2 first, then to
> the default location and all should work.

Thanks for the hint =)

I can see the sasl plugins in
.local/share/flatpak/runtime/org.kde.Platform/x86_64/master/active/files/lib/sasl2,
and according to my understanding that should be mounted under /usr (the
app filesystem is mounted under /app),
so, I think this should work. Also, it seems to work for Kontact?

I've now added  "--env=SASL_PATH=/app/usr/lib/sasl2;/usr/lib/sasl2" to
the flatpak, perhaps it helps.

Cheers,
Christian