T6854: Modernizing Kontact

Francis Herne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 18:40:19 BST 2017

flherne added a comment.

  [KMail user, not VDG person].

  Removing the indentation only makes sense when the Inbox is the only toplevel folder for an account, which might not be the case; for example my Sent/Drafts/Trash folders are all at the same level as the inbox and not subfolders.

  Lines in the folder view are useful with many folders, and should at least be an option.

  Personally, I like the monochrome icons but dislike the removed frames.

  What do you mean by "the vertical color bar in message view off by default" ? If you mean the format toggle, this is essential when defaulting to plaintext view, because people and companies insist on sending HTML mails with no plaintext version.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854