D7489: kdepim-runtime: improve search for kimaptest

Allen Winter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 17:22:22 BST 2017

winterz created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The current cmake code will search in system paths for the kimaptest includes and library.
  The patch gives cmake a hint to look in the installed location first.

TEST PLAN
  Build with gcc and clang ok.
  finds the includes and library in installation location now rather than the version provided by the distro.

  I suppose another solution is to remove the associated distro package, but that doesn't seem right to me.

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7489