kmail master + status of read mails

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Wed Aug 30 10:24:15 BST 2017

Hi,

since a few days (using self compiled master on openSuse), I see that some strange change is happening with regards to
the status change of a mail when kmail should mark it as read when I select it (timeout is set to 0 seconds,
I use only POP, no IMAP).

In fact sometimes kmail does NOT mark a mail as "read" when I click on it, but most of the time it works.
This was never happening in older versions.

Was there a change which explains this ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at