Got a stale 'changed' notification

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Apr 14 15:02:21 BST 2017

Hi,

can someone explain the following type of message, please ?

org.kde.pim.akonadicore: Got a stale 'changed' notification for an item which was already removed. 83667 ""

I get these a lot of times and after that it seems I can no longer use kmail, since clicking a mail (local maildir)
simply ends up in a "please wait ..." endless display.

I'd like to debug akonadi/kmail to find the reason, but I'd highly appreciate any hints on that message.
Thanks
--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at