Disable delete confirmation?

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Tue Sep 13 06:47:37 BST 2016

On Monday 12 September 2016 23:29:05 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Monday 12 September 2016 14:09:47 Dag Nygren wrote:
> > Hope it is Ok to ask here:
>
> The kdepim-users mailing list would have been more appropriate. This
> mailing list (kde-pim) is used for discussing the development of KDE's
> PIM applications.

Ok, sorry for that.

And thanks for answering anyway!

But actually your answer indicates that this
is the right list then as there is no such
checkbox in my version and we would need one.

But the version I gave in the question was wrong and
actually is: 5.2.3, sorry for the wrong info on that.

Best
Dag