[Differential] [Updated, 165 lines] D1639: Implement opportunistic encryption

dvratil (Daniel Vrátil) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 29 10:07:01 BST 2016

dvratil updated the summary for this revision.
dvratil changed the repository for this revision from rKDEPIM KDE PIM to R206 KMail.
dvratil updated this revision to Diff 6981.
dvratil added a comment.

  - Rebased from kdepim.git to kmail.git master
  - Only enable when automatic encryption is enabled and configured. I don't want to add another checkbox just to toggle this feature at this point, especially since its only in master. We can decide to completely hide the feature or to add the checkbox if we feel it's not ready yet before the next major release.

REPOSITORY
  R206 KMail

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1639?vs=5575&id=6981