[Differential] [Commented On] D3181: Recognise inbox collection from all resources

nowicki (Krzysztof Nowicki) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 31 14:57:27 GMT 2016

nowicki added a comment.

  I don't really see how this can be fixed in SpecialMailCollections as it has the concept of default collection for a type, which expands to the special collection registered by the default resource. This means that it will always return one inbox collection. The idea behind this change is to allow each resource to register its inbox collection and then have all the other machinery treat all of them equally.

  The MailCommon::Kernel class also contains other folderIsXxx methods which are used to test other collection types. I haven't touched these as I don't want to run into possible side effects, but maybe it would make sense to modify them accordingly to maintain a consistent behaviour.

REPOSITORY
  rMAILCOMMON PIM: Common Mail Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3181