[Differential] [Request, 454 lines] D3214: Implement key publishing in Account Wizard

dvratil (Daniel Vrátil) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 31 14:15:20 GMT 2016

dvratil created this revision.
dvratil added a reviewer: aheinecke.
dvratil set the repository for this revision to R207 KMail Account Wizard.
dvratil added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-pim.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This will send the WKS publishing request once the key is available. If the key is already available during the setup phase, it will be published as part of it. If the key is not ready by then (because key generation takes too long), it will be published once the generation finishes.

TEST PLAN
  We successfully send the email, but so far I did not get any reply from the test.gnupg.org server, I'm not sure if it's because of us or if there's a problem on the server, but the email looks OK to me.

REPOSITORY
  R207 KMail Account Wizard

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3214