ktnef moved into kmail.git permanently?

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:11:32 BST 2016

Hi Laurent,

I noticed that we now have two copies of ktnef:
 - in ktnef.git (including branch master),
 - in kmail.git/ktnef (in master only).

In my understanding, if you move ktnef code into kmail.git[master],
then you should delete the master branch from ktnef.git, otherwise
people will commit into both places (and it's already happening).
Please delete the ktnef.git master branch if I'm right.

CC'd Luigi to make sure pim/ktnef.pot is eventually deleted from the
branch trunk/l10n-kf5 of translations in SVN.

--
Alexander Potashev