[Differential] [Accepted] D3214: Implement key publishing in Account Wizard

aheinecke (Andre Heinecke) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 1 13:53:00 GMT 2016

aheinecke accepted this revision.
aheinecke added a comment.

  Apart from the crash I posted in IRC this looks good to me.

  I would like improve it some more to do the publishing check before the checkbox is shown so that we can show different messages or offer to publish the key on the normal keyservers but as a first version I think it would be fine to commit this.

  I've had some trouble testing this though. Because my test server rejects invalid sender's even if I configure username and password differently from the identity I want to send I also have to configure a custom sender for the identity.
  But if I do this after Account Setup (And I can send mails from testuserX at test.gnupg.org ) and then try to send the Key Submission Request KMail just prints out:

  14:40:10.425 org.kde.pim.messagecomposer: MessageComposer::AkonadiSender::doSendQueued Sending queued message with custom transport: -1

  The messages are not sent but I don't get an error indication either. But I guess this is an unrelated problem.

  Exporting the Mails and manually sending them results in the server sending a confirmation request.

  I've urgently requested the setup of a Web Key Service on our testkolab.intevation.de server so that we can better test / demo this.

  Looking at the mails in the outbox made me realize that they are only encrypted to the WKS Server Key and not also to the users key. I've opened an issue for GnuPG for this: https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2825

REPOSITORY
  R207 KMail Account Wizard

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3214