[Differential] [Accepted] D3387: NodeHelper::fromAsString: make it work with extra content nodes

knauss (Sandro Knauß) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 18 20:18:20 GMT 2016

knauss accepted this revision.
knauss added a comment.

  I thouth this was acutailly implemented.

  Yes to fix this it is out-of scope for this patch.

  But this methods is only used for signed parts, I it would not change behaviour in a non desired way. We only have mimetreeparser -> messageviewer -> defaultrenderer, as only occurence for this method inside kdepim.

REPOSITORY
  rMESSAGELIB PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3387