[Differential] [Commented On] D3387: NodeHelper::fromAsString: make it work with extra content nodes

knauss (Sandro Knauß) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 16 17:45:25 GMT 2016

knauss added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> nodehelpertest.cpp:241
> +    helper.attachExtraContent(subNode, subExtra);
> +
> +    QCOMPARE(helper.fromAsString(subNode), sender);

add helper.fromAsString(node, sender) to be complete.

> nodehelpertest.cpp:244
> +    QCOMPARE(helper.fromAsString(subExtra), sender);
> +}
> +

I also would like to have a more complex test case aka:

  toplevel (toplvel@)
  -> sub -> toplevel@
  ->an attached rfc822 mail with own sender -> second@
     -> subsub -> second@

and for all 4 parts make sure that th correct from address is returned and for all extra parts, that must return the correct value.

REPOSITORY
  rMESSAGELIB PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3387