[Differential] [Commented On] D3140: Add formatters for application/pgp-keys and application/vnd.gnupg.wks body parts

aheinecke (Andre Heinecke) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 1 13:22:26 GMT 2016

aheinecke added a comment.

  I say case three is the right way to do it. Show the user that someone has sent them a Key but don't import it automatically. That may raise questions like "what is an OpenPGP key" etc.

  Also the sender may have ideally accompanied this with a message explaining why he's sending out the key. Like
  "Attached you find my OpenPGP key, please call me to confirm the fingerprint and then use this to encrypt the secret data you wanted to send me." Or something like that ;-)

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIMADDONS KDE PIM Addons

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3140