Akonadi EWS resource - bugfix release 0.8.1

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:02:50 GMT 2016

On Monday 31 October 2016 22:48:33 CET Krzysztof Nowicki wrote:
 Hi Chris,

> The problem with syncing is quite complex and requirements imposed by
Akonadi
> also add to it. From the EWS side there is a way to incrementally sync
folders

Actually I have been using the ews resource now for the last two days and it
seems to be working quite well. I didn't had any sync issues anymore. So I
guess it was indeed the akonadi server that caused the bigger issues.

At this moment the biggest issue I see, is the crash of the ews resource upon
a server busy reply (the one I send to you).

At the moment I am trying to setup a profile that allows KMail to reply in a
same manor as Outlook itself does (Top posting, etc).

> My plan for now is to work on a fake Exchange server that would allow me to
> run sandboxed automated tests, which should expose such buggy scenarios and
> allow me to work on fixes. This is however a whole subproject and will take
> some time.

If you have fixes and you want them to be run against an Exchange online (Office
365) server, just let me know and I am sure to try them :)  Whatever help I
can provide in this area, you can count on me.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Raymond