qgpgme requirement in libkleo

Antonio Rojas arojas at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 22 10:56:30 GMT 2016

El Tue, 22 Nov 2016 11:25:50 +0100, Sandro Knauß escribió:

> Hey,
>
> QGpgME is shipped with gpgme 1.7.X. But because qpgpme has moved from
kdepim
> (gpgmepp) to gpgme, you need to make sure, that every trace of the
version of
> gpgmepp from kdepim is removed, otherwise CMake may find this version.
This at
> least do the trick for me.
>
> Best regards,
>
> sandro

both qgpgme and gpgmepp are shipped with gpgme 1.7.x, but you shouldn't
assume that they must be simultaneously installed. For instance in Arch
we package qgpgme separately to avoid having a Qt dependency on gpgme
(and I'm sure it will be the case also in other distros that usually
split each library into its own package). So if qgpgme is used, it should
be explicitely marked as a dependency in cmake, and not just assume that
finding gpgmepp will be enough.