[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Commented On] D1636: Implement client-side threading cache

dfaure (David Faure) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 19 07:54:40 BST 2016

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> threadingcache.cpp:136
> +    QFile cacheFile(cacheDir.filePath(QStringLiteral("messagelist/threading/%1").arg(mCacheId)));
> +    if (!cacheFile.open(QIODevice::WriteOnly | QIODevice::Truncate)) {
> +        qCWarning(MESSAGELIST_LOG) << "Failed to create cache file:" << cacheFile.errorString();

Should this use QSaveFile to avoid partially written out files in case of full partition? On the other hand I suppose not using QSaveFile is slightly faster so if we can handle truncated files gracefully....

REPOSITORY
  rMESSAGELIB PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1636