[Kde-pim] Spring Sprint in Toulouse 16 is almoste here

Franck Arrecot franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:12:10 BST 2016

Hi guys !

So we've never been so close to the sprint date !
I would like, in order to make sure everything will go smoothly to know the
arrival date of each of you (just answer me in private). If you do not want
to communicate this it's fine, but the point is for me to make sure you
arrived safe and not blocked in the middle of the trip because of a bad
connexion.

I'll go pickup the key of the venue friday afternoon, it will be available
only on saturday I'm affraid. But depending on your arrival date we could
gather somewhere to have a little chat and beer / tea or both during the
evening.

If you have any question logistic wise, feel free to shoot !
++