[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Updated] D1991: Show a visual component to switch between text/html view for alternative mails

knauss (Sandro Knauß) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 24 11:31:35 BST 2016

knauss marked an inline comment as done.
knauss added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dvratil wrote in alternativepart.html:33
> IIRC you should wrap your jQuery into anonymous function like this:
>
>   $(function()) {
>    // your code comes here
>   });
>
> or
>
>   $(document).ready(function() {
>     // your code comes here
>   });
>
> to ensure it's invoked after jquery is initialized.

This does not work - I get an error in the cmdline:

  js: Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined

if I change $ to qt.jQuery than I get:

  js: Uncaught TypeError: qt.jQuery is not a function

so qtwebengine don't load jQuery differently :(

REPOSITORY
  rMESSAGELIB PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1991