[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Accepted] D2012: Improve key tooltip in KeySelectionDialog

aheinecke (Andre Heinecke) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 27 10:41:46 BST 2016

aheinecke accepted this revision.
aheinecke added a comment.

  Definitely an improvement.  So I'd say ship it.

  I always found this Dialog weird though in that it shows you all Keys and you have to try out with a click if a key works. E.g. If you need a secret key why show Keys without a Secret key at all and it shoul pre-filter for Keys with a UID matching the mailbox of the identity etc.

  In Kleopatra's new Sign Encrypt Files dialog I want to use a Combobox that only contains the keys with the according usage flags (and with the option to select to generate a new key). But to use that in KMail we would have to move the Keycache and the according widgets into Libkleo (Keycache because a Keylist with validity can take quite some time and so the result needs to be cached). And before that I need to finish / test that new dialog to see if such a selection works good. So as a short term improvement a tooltip already is good.

REPOSITORY
  rLIBKLEO PIM: Kleo Library

BRANCH
  master