[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Updated, 160 lines] D1639: Implement opportunistic encryption

dvratil (Daniel Vrátil) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 30 17:27:56 BST 2016

dvratil updated this revision to Diff 5575.
dvratil added a comment.

  1. Improved the validity strings as Andre suggested
  2. Switched to gpg icon instead of message-envelope
  3. New recipient won't enable encryption if user has explicitly disabled it
  4. Don't check key validity when encryption is disabled by user
  5. Hide the key status icon when user disabled encryption, update the icon when user enabled encryption

  The issue with how to deal with the status icons when there are multiple recipients on single line has been solved in https://phabricator.kde.org/D2313, which allows to have only recipient per each line, so we can keep using the current code. I gave up on writing a widget that would allow having the key status icons mid-text.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIM KDE PIM

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1639?vs=3882&id=5575