[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Request, 29 lines] D2167: KSieve Session: fix race while handling SSL errors.

dfaure (David Faure) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 14 13:18:13 BST 2016

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: dvratil, mlaurent.
dfaure added a subscriber: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-pim.

REVISION SUMMARY
  No need to post a request to the thread for handling an ignored ssl error,
  which the thread will simply handle by emitting the sslDone signal,
  which goes back to the main thread. By doing that we were making it possible
  for the thread to emit other things meanwhile - like the received data from the server,
  out of sequence (the main thread can only handle it after receiving sslDone)

  This fixes the never-ending spinning in "Manage Sieve Scripts" in kmail
  for me (which happened about 20% of the time).

  BUG: 232246

TEST PLAN
  Manage Sieve Scripts in kmail, > 5 times.

REPOSITORY
  rLIBKSIEVE PIM: Sieve Handling Library

BRANCH
  master