[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Request, 48 lines] D2318: Fix 10s wait when an akonadi session is deleted after QCoreApp is deleted.

dfaure (David Faure) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 31 19:51:58 BST 2016

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added a reviewer: dvratil.
dfaure added a subscriber: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-pim.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This happened to me in a new unittest for messageviewer, due to
  several other issues, which I'll fix, but still we can handle the
  situation more gracefully here (and warn, to simplify future debugging)

  Akonadi default sessions: clean up with qAddPostRoutine

  QCoreApplication::aboutToQuit() is not emitted in unittests (which don't run
  the app event loop).

  Akonadi default sessions: make cleanup work from unittests too

TEST PLAN
  running messageviewer/autotests/viewertest with my added ViewerTest::shouldDisplayMessage

REPOSITORY
  rAKONADI Akonadi

BRANCH
  Applications/16.08

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2318

AFFECTED FILES
  src/core/connectionthread.cpp
  src/core/jobs/itemsearchjob.cpp
  src/core/jobs/job.cpp
  src/core/models/collectionfilterproxymodel.h
  src/core/models/entitytreemodel_p.cpp
  src/core/monitor.cpp
  src/core/session.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES