[Kde-pim] Akonadi resource for Exchange Web Services (EWS)

Krzysztof Nowicki krissn at op.pl
Mon Jan 11 12:29:45 GMT 2016

Hi,

For the past month I've been working on yet another variant of Akonadi resource for Microsoft Exchange, this time using the Exchange Web Services protocol. This protocol aims to be the default primary protocol for accessing Exchange replacing the outdated MAPI protocol.

In it's current state the code has full read-only capabilities for e-mail, calendar and personal address book. It's far from a production state as it is not well tested and outputs tons of debug messages. However I'd be happy for some initial feedback, review and testing.

I intend to continue development on this to implement all the necessary features. I'd be interested if the KDE PIM community would find this code useful.

The latest code is available on GitHub:

https://github.com/KrissN/akonadi-ews

Regards
Chris