[Kde-pim] New kcalcore maintainer

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Fri Jan 1 15:56:01 GMT 2016

Am Samstag, 26. Dezember 2015, 16:18:30 CET schrieb Daniel Vrátil:
> On Saturday, December 26, 2015 3:13:39 PM CET Sergio Martins wrote:
> > Hi,

Happy New Year Daniel, Sandro, Sergio and all other PIMsters!

> > I'm happy to announce that Sandro Knauß will be taking over. He's active
> > on
> > PIM and has been deep in calendaring code the last years due to his
> > kolabsys job.
>
> \o/ congrats Sandro!

Congrats from me as well.

> > For me it's not fun anymore, so I rather concentrate on stuff I like
> > (tooling and performance).
>
> ... then there's still a lot of work for you in PIM :-)

I have ton of performance challenges here still :)

I think what would work for me would be to work on them myself, with some
mentoring and guidance on how to actually do it. At least upto finding the
root cause of an issue, maybe even when going about fixing it.

Ciao,
--
Martin