[Kde-pim] which repositories

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Sat Jan 9 14:02:36 GMT 2016

On 9 January 2016 at 12:23, Martin Koller <kollix at aon.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think I recently read about a lot of repo splitting in KDE PIM.
> I would like to build the KF5 Version of PIM from source (currently
> openSuse 13.2 still provides the KDE4 version).
>
> Sadly the KDE wikis are horribly outdated so I can't find what repos I
> currently
> need to build the whole kdepim suite.
> I assume it's the list at https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/pim
> Is that correct and up to date ?
> Also, in which order do I have to build/install them ?

Really the best way to do this is to use kdesrc-build, it knows the right
order to build everything in and is so much easier to use then doing it all
manually.

To build just the kdepim stuff (so not Frameworks or anything else) include
the following in your kdesrc-buildrc config file:

    include path/to/kdesrc-build/kf5-kdepim-build-include

John.