[Kde-pim] Spring Sprint in Toulouse

Franck Arrecot franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 09:37:44 GMT 2016

Hi KDEPIMians !

Reservation is made for everyone that subscribed to the sprint page.
Just so you know hotel price would be more less 70€ / night / room.  So people
sharing room can divide that by two, shared rooms are set with two single
beds.

There is a breakfast available for 9€ that is not included so far, I kind of
discourage you to take it, you can eat for way cheaper and we might breakfast
at the venue.

Each reservation is done with your name so just announcing you when you arrive
should work out.

Have a great week and looking forward to see you !
Cheers !

Franck