[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Updated] D928: Fix build without qt deprecation compatibility

aheinecke (Andre Heinecke) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 9 19:35:51 GMT 2016

aheinecke marked an inline comment as done.

INLINE COMMENTS
  kleopatra/commands/importcertificatescommand.cpp:203 Thanks, you are right I misunderstood the code and thought this would only call Qt::escape if the string is not empty. So I checked that toHtmlEscaped can handle empty values.

  Hurray for obfuscated code. Btw. this was the only place where transform_if is used in Kleopatra. Happy it's gone now ;-)
  kleopatra/utils/auditlog.cpp:40 No but in line 74 there is a use of it. That this worked previously is probably because of an implicit include that's changed by the compatibility setting.
  Without this include it does not compile with an invalid use of incomplete type error.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIM KDE PIM

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D928