[Kde-pim] PIM dependency metadata

Scarlett Clark scarlett.gately.clark at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:04:23 GMT 2016

sandbox is where I test new features. Namely we are pushing docker builds.
There is a new icu so we have to rebuild everything.

There are more issues. For stable-kf5-qt5 only some of the pim stack has
Applications 15.12 in the metadata so of course only part of the stack can
build due to missing dependencies.
Please update logical-module-structure to have all or none of pim in the
stable builds.
Thanks,
Scarlett