[Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] kdepim akonadi Issue

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Feb 15 17:46:17 GMT 2016

On Monday 15 February 2016 21:06:39 Nilesh Kokane wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 2:19 AM, Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org>
wrote:
> > What version of KMail/Akonadi are you using?
>
> I'm using
>
> #kmail --version
> Qt: 4.8.6
> KDE Development Platform: 4.14.6
> KMail: 4.14.6
>
> #akonadictl --version
> Akonadi 5.1.51

Hmm. This appears to be KF5-based Akonadi. I'm guess it should work in
itself, but I'm not sure whether it's supposed to work with KMail 4.14.

This doesn't explain why Akonadi doesn't start, but it might point in
the right direction. Maybe you have an incompatible mix of KF5-based
applications and Qt4-based applications.

Regards,
Ingo