[Kde-pim] Compiling just Akregator

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Feb 3 20:19:08 GMT 2016

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 8:36:04 PM CET Jan Kundrát wrote:
> Hi PIMsters,

Hi Jan,

> I would like to give the KF5-based Akregator a try. How do I build it?
>
> It seems that there's the kdepim.git repo and an "akregator" directory in
> there. There's also a top-level CMakeLists.txt which apparently contains a
> unified set of dependencies for all subprojects within kdepim.
>
> Considering that Akregator doesn't use Akonadi, can I build Akregator
> without installing Akonadi that I don't really need?

Unfortunately you can't. Akregator uses Libkdepim, MessageViewer and other
libraries that link against Akonadi. It does not use any Akonadi-enabled
features from those libraries, but still you need Akonadi to compile those
libraries.

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683