Can't delete an IMAP folder, it comes back

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Dec 14 08:33:41 GMT 2016

Well, I can, but it reappears on the next sync ;)

When deleting an imap collection from kmail (or akonadiconsole), the imap resource says:

akonadi_imap_resource_0(17898)/org.kde.pim.imapresource ResourceStateInterface::mailBoxForCollection: Got incomplete ancestor chain due to empty remoteId: Collection ID: 57    remote ID: ""

Collection 57 is the *parent* of the collection I'm trying to delete.
In akonadiconsole's browser, that parent collection has a remote ID just fine.
It seems it's just not sent to the resource (anymore) ?

Same error when deleting another folder in the same resource, with a different parent.
Now it says Collection 44 has empty remote Id, and collection 44 is INBOX, with remoteid /INBOX.

Any idea what might have caused this? Anything I should debug into?

This is akonadi master from yesterday or so.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5