Aw: Re: Akonadi log message - how to resolve

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Fri Dec 23 09:30:14 GMT 2016

Sorry for posting on top of the message, I have to use a web mailer as KMail currently doesn't work.

I get this when I start KMail. All folders are checked, but the resource is considered as unavailable by KMail. What is also strange, I get many messages like 'No index file "..." or not readable'. So is KMail or Akonadi supposed to create those index files? Or should I try to get rid of that MixedMaildirResourse and switch to Maildir only? How would I do that? Copy the folder structure and point a Maildir resource to that copy? I don't have any mbox folders in the MixedMaildirResourse anymore, so that might work. What's the preference from a developer's point of view? Is MixedMaildir stable enough or would you prefer Maildir only?

Best regards,
Andreas