[Differential] [Updated] D1639: Implement opportunistic encryption

aheinecke (Andre Heinecke) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 22 13:33:21 BST 2016

aheinecke added a comment.

  Sry, didn't get around to try it out yet.

  One issue I still see with that it that this is enabled by default, right?

  So it also shows up if the user does not have configured any encryption stuff. But even with configured and working encryption setup. I'd rather like to see it as an option for now in KMail and disable it by default at least until we have the backend really working the way it should. (e.g. Using TOFU trust, automatic key discovery etc.) Otherwise I think this feature might be more annoying then helpful to users (except hardcore encryption users).

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIM KDE PIM

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1639