[Kde-pim] Spring Sprint in Toulouse 16 is almoste here

Franck Arrecot franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:36:22 BST 2016

On mercredi 30 mars 2016 10:12:10 CEST Franck Arrecot wrote:
> Hi guys !
>
> So we've never been so close to the sprint date !
> I would like, in order to make sure everything will go smoothly to know the
> arrival date of each of you (just answer me in private). If you do not want
> to communicate this it's fine, but the point is for me to make sure you
> arrived safe and not blocked in the middle of the trip because of a bad
> connexion.
>
> I'll go pickup the key of the venue friday afternoon, it will be available
> only on saturday I'm affraid. But depending on your arrival date we could
> gather somewhere to have a little chat and beer / tea or both during the
> evening.

Hi guys !

We have just set at the venue, so feel free to get there whenever you want.
I created an IRC channel btw on freenode : #kdepim-sprint-toulouse2016

Note: from the hotel it is a 15min walk : going along Avenue de Strasbourg :
from Jeanne arc station, passing by Jean Jaures, arriving at Gabriel Peri 15
street ( just one street after Jean Jaures station on you left).  Feel free to
call me if any trouble : +33 782291069.

Cheers !