[Kde-pim] delete chiasmus support in kdepim

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Mon Sep 28 16:54:08 BST 2015

Hey,

I'm currently refactoring messageviewer (T719) and saw, that we have support
for Chiasmus[1]. Chiasmus is a software created by BSI (Federal Office for
Information Security). We have no tests for these crypto, we have not chiasmus
binary. It is properity software and is only allowed for "VS -nur für den
Dienstgebrauch" (clasified as confidential documents).

I would suggest to delete the complete support for chiasmus, because it is
untestable for us and it is properity software.

Reagads,

sandro

[1]https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiasmus_(Software)