[Kde-pim] Releasing KHolidays as a Framework

John Layt john at layt.net
Wed Sep 2 21:10:11 BST 2015

On 2 September 2015 at 20:51, Ian Neal <iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Would kmymoney have been considered at all?

For KCalCore etc? No, as it doesn't use them (I did a global grep on a
full build of kdesrc-build as well as lxr so I should have got
everything).

For KHolidays? Yes, as it does use it, but master is currently still
on KDE4 and builds OK. I'm not sure of the status of their frameworks
branch so didn't do any porting. The changes are easy though, date()
=> observedStartDate() and text() => name() and that's about it.

John.