[Kde-pim] change IMAP server address

Romain romainguinot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:57:08 BST 2015

Hi,

Thx for getting back!

Would it make sense to have a dialog that pops up when the user is changing
the URL, asking if that's pointing to the exact same data ?
That would allow to solve this use case without having to throw everything
away, and the user can reliably decide what to do.

To me it seems that a user changing a URL likely means it's the same data,
otherwise he or she would create a different account/resource.

What do you think ?
Cheers,
Romain.

--