[Kde-pim] kdepim master has been merged into Applications/15.08

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Tue Nov 3 23:05:31 GMT 2015

On úterý 3. listopadu 2015 22:45:41 CET David Jarvie wrote:
> What is the mess you refer to? I know I merged in the wrong direction,
> because I had committed to master before remembering that I should have
> committed to 15.08 first, but does that cause a mess?

The merge commit has brought in all the other changes from the master branch
into Applications/15.08 branch (basically all changes that happened in master
since Applications/15.08 branch was created).

We restored the 15.08 branch to state before your merge, so your commit is
missing there. Could you please *cherry-pick* the commit(s) to 15.08 branch,
then merge it to master? It does not matter if it creates a duplicate commits.

Dan

> On 3 November 2015 21:01:28 GMT+00:00, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>
wrote:
> >Please CC me i'm not subscribed
> >
> >I think that master (or part of it) of kdepim master has been merged
> >into
> >Applications/15.08
> >
> >I suspect commit from David Jarvie with commit log "Merge commit
> >'b28eb209056dccc3a3293b4eb8e261fd9d8145e9' into Applications/15.08" but
> >I may
> >be wrong.
> >
> >Please someone fix this mess and bring the Applications/15.08 branch of
> >kdepim
> >to the proper state.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >  Albert
> >
> >Please CC me i'm not subscribed
>
> --
> David Jarvie.
> KDE developer.
> KAlarm author - http://www.astrojar.org.uk/kalarm

Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683