[Kde-pim] Jenkins mails make the list unreadable again.

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 13:35:51 BST 2015

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Sunday 24 May 2015 01:44:44 Mark Gaiser wrote:
> > That just annoys me. I like reading this list when there is actual
> > information on it. But jenkins is kinda flooding that.
> >
> > Can something be done to prevent these floods and keep the list readable?
>
> Sure: fix the build.
>
> The point of a CI is to be bloody annoying when builds fail. I'm
> astonished at
> the capacity we have at ignoring it on this list. :-)
>
> Fixing the build is obviously the way to go. But you can't expect anyone
that reads this list to be capable of fixing the build.
In this case it's even the OSX build. How many people have OSX and also
have PIM building on it? Not many i suppose, not even jenkins can do it ;-).

I think i'm just going follow the suggestion Laurent made, filter those
mails. It's a shame but seems to be the only viable option these days.