[Kde-pim] Jenkins mails make the list unreadable again.

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 00:44:44 BST 2015

Hi,

A few months ago i started reading this list again since the insane jenkins
flood + code style flood seemed to have died out. The list became readable
again!

Since a few weeks that readability is gone again. At least 5 mails a day
from jenkins on a mailinglist that usually receives just a few mails/week
in terms of review requests and other pim related (non jenkins!) mails.

That just annoys me. I like reading this list when there is actual
information on it. But jenkins is kinda flooding that. Can something be
done to prevent these floods and keep the list readable?

Best regards,
Mark