[Kde-pim] Jenkins mails make the list unreadable again.

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sun May 24 22:06:58 BST 2015

Le Sunday 24 May 2015 19:49:59 Kevin Ottens a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On Sunday 24 May 2015 11:27:59 laurent Montel wrote:
> > You can create a kmail filter based on subject "[Kde-pim] Jenkins-kde-ci"
> > and move it in other directory.
>
> Then why have a CI in the first place?

I don't ignore them I just put them in another folder, but all build error on
kdepim here is MacOsX build and for sure I will not able to fix it (and can't
try as I don't have a OsX)

I fix error when I can reproduce them but here I can't.

(But indeed we still have autotest which are not fixed and I will try to fix
them and for that that I read theses emails).

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,  http://www.kdab.fr