[Kde-pim] Problems removing an IMAP account from kmail/akonadi

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Wed Mar 11 15:49:30 GMT 2015

Hello,

I'm having a problem with kmail/akonadi on KDE SC/4.14.3.

I had an IMAP account configured with the "Download all messages for offline
use" option set.

I have removed that account through the Configure KMail -> Accounts dialog.
The account is gone from the kmail configuration, and the corresponding agent
is also gone from akonadi (I've checked that using the akonadi console).

The IMAP folder, however, is still there in the kmail folders pane and marked
with "(Offline)". The akonadi console db browser also reports the
corresponding resource when I query the resource table.

How can I remove the folder completely, both from the kmail folders pane and
from the akonadi db (as it's currently wasting 4GB) ?

Laurent Pinchart