[Kde-pim] KMail has decided not to sync my INBOX

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:32:06 GMT 2015

Hello world,

A couple of days ago, KMail has decided not to sync my Inbox folder for my work email.

I've tried readding the IMAP resource, and now my Inbox is empty.

There might be an issue with the way the server aranges it's folders: all folders are a subforder of Inbox.

KMail syncs my other folders, but not my inbox. I've tried adding a filter to move everything from Inbox to another folder, no result.

Please help me fix this. What should I check? How should i do that?

*Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com[1] [2]
Kubuntu România[3]

--------