[Kde-pim] April sprint in Toulouse 10.4 - 12.4

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 24 08:14:13 GMT 2015

Hey,

The guys around Kevin in Toulouse managed to organize us a venue!

Unfortunately we're a bit late with everything, so swift responses on how will
attend to put together an estimation of support costs would be appreciated.

The sprint would be held from 10.4-12.4 (soon!) in an office that we get for
free by a generous KDE fan with a spare office from what I heard.

There is also an Ibis hotel close by, where we can get rooms for ~37 Euros per
Person when shared.

I'm still figuring out how I can put up that information on sprints.kde.org
and will ask the KDE e.V. for funding although we missed to official date to
apply for that.

Meanwhile assume the sprint is happening and reserve the date.

If you have questions or comments, I'll be the official organizer of the
sprint from now on (I don't think I'm taking that away from anyone, am I?).

Cheers,
Christian