[Kde-pim] Bug triage? (was: If you see the open bug count go down…)

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Mar 12 13:34:05 GMT 2015

Am Donnerstag, 12. März 2015, 13:57:54 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> … thats probably at least in part caused by me. :)
>
> I closed quite some of my bug reports I didn´t see happening anymore
> since some time or that were related to Nepomuk stuff.

I wonder whether a bug triage for Akonadi + KMail related issues would be
beneficial. I think there may be quite more bug reports related to Nepomuk
and highly outdated Akonadi + KMail versions. Of course it can also
include the other KDEPIM applications, but maybe its good to just focus on
KMail + Akonadi as in my impression this combo still has the most annoying
issues.

It would be nice to have a developer or two around who can give hints on
what to suggest to provide as further input for bugs that require it.

What do you think?