[Kde-pim] [kcalcore] DST transitions determined from VTIMEZONE DAYLIGHT RRULE

Chris Adams chris.adams at jolla.com
Wed Jun 17 06:31:17 BST 2015

Hi Allen,

Just an update on this one: a community member took a deeper look into this one
and I believe has found (and provided a fix for) the true root cause of the issue.
I've abandoned my original PR in favour of this new one:

https://github.com/mer-packages/kcalcore/pull/9

Please let me know if you disagree with something it does or any of the assumptions
noted in the discussion :-)

Kind regards,
Chris.