[Kde-pim] Cleaning up obsolete features

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Jul 31 21:41:17 BST 2015

On Friday 31 July 2015 19:26:24 Volker Krause wrote:
> - configurable host name for SMTP, even changeable per identity??

I, for one, use different SMTPs from different places, but usually SMTP 1 for my
personal stuff (when my laptop is at home) and SMTP 2 for my work stuff (when
the laptop is at work). Neither ISP (home or work) offers authenticated SMTP,
so I'm stuck basically with port 25. Maybe per identity is overkill (for me,
at least, it's tied to my location, not identity at the time of sending).

[ade]