[Kde-pim] [urgentish] How to fix CalDAV syncing?

Matija Šuklje hook at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 6 18:02:35 BST 2015

Dear awesome KDE PIM team,

I remembered another solution that used to work for me, but doesn’t anymore:

Die 06. 07. 15 et hora 18.36.07 scripsis:
> What I already tried to do, that before worked, but since the latest update
> doesn’t:
>  •      in Akonadi Console: toggle offline; abort activity; restart
> resource;  toggle online
>  •      in Akonadi Console: restart Akonadi server

 •	in Akonadi Console: clone the WebDAV resource and remove the old one
 •	in Akonadi Console: just remove the old one and create a new one manually

>  •      restarting KDE/X
>  •      restarting the computer (yes, I’m getting desperate!)

And the reason I’m contacting you directly instead of submitting a bug report
is that I suspect/hope this bug is on my side instead of in the wild.

cheers,
Matija
--
Legal Coordinator & Coordinator Slovenia
Free Software Foundation Europe
e-mail: hook at fsfe.org    █▉█▉█▉ || priv. e-mail: matija at suklje.name
xmpp: hook at jabber.fsfe.org ▉▉   || priv. xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
sip: matija_suklje at ippi.fr      || gsm: +386 40 690 890